JOIN WORTHFIND. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
From product development, selling globally to building a trusted brand, it’s what WORTHFIND do. We embrace teamwork, focus on customer experience and ultimately delver good quality products. The global challenges we face are huge and we need professionals like you who can work hand in hand with us. Together, we can make a difference.
Start Your Journey
Find your Fit
- Responsible for discovering trends/seasonality/patterns from retail & supply chain transaction data, using mathematical modeling, to provide accurate forecasting by different granularities;
- Responsible for data analysis, including but not limited to sales data, return goods, customer complaints, shipping efficiency and stock level, to provide decision support for operation improvement and optimization;
- Using various tools to track regional marketing dynamics, monitor competing goods market dynamics, collect & analysis relative data from Amazon and other sites, to conduct research & create feasibility report based on mathematical models;
- Responsible for designing evaluation and simulation methods to prove the benefits obtained by applying forecasting/optimization models.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, math or science preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience as a data analyst in a data focused role with visualization and big data discovery tools;
- Work experience with Hadoop and relevant tools;
- Strong research and analytical mindset, innovative thinking and problem solving skills required;
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth corporation;
- Work experience in e-commerce preferred.
We are seeking a Website Administrator who is tech savvy with extensive knowledge and experience in managing an online ecommerce website. The Web Admin will be applying product catalog updates across multiple brand websites. The Web Admin will also be working on custom coding for frontend and backend to improve overall functionality.
- Manage all aspects of our global websites of different brands.
- Maintain existing websites across all platforms to continually improve site content, usability and design.
- Work closely with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialist(s) to implement strategies and best practices.
- Coordinate projects with third-party developers and consultants.
- Monitor web sites inside and outside to stay current on best practices.
- 3+ years of ecommerce website management experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to edit and modify existing code.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices and solid knowledge of the web development.
- Very strong attention to details.
We are looking for a creative, focused, outgoing self-starter responsible for the development of marketing materials and website content, event coordination and communication to potential partners for the purpose of expanding the images of our brands.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify, develop and coordinate brand deliverables that align with our brand strategies.
- Work with graphic designers on the creation and distribution of marketing materials (PowerPoint, brochures, white papers, trade show stands, etc)
- Coordinate and participate in industry trade shows and events.
- Lead the development of marketing campaigns based on online tools such as email marketing, newsletter, and social networks to promote our brands.
- Help create relevant content, video content and blog content for the brands.
- Strong negotiating skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within the team.
- Ability to represent a professional, positive and enthusiastic demeanor to our partners and fellow team members.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effective with all levels of the organization.
- Judgment and decision making – considering the relative costs and benefits of potential partners to choose the most appropriate one
- Must be proficient with MS office applications.
- Building B2B E-Commerce Web applications using the technologies.
- Familiar with the Alibaba platform and know how to use P4P for operating
- Design and execution of marketing strategies for internet product.
- Manage existing accounts by working closely and maintaining good relationship with customers
- For Senior role, will be leading a team of junior developers on the assigned module design and development.
- At least 4 years working experiences in E-commerce, preferably in fashion bag field
- Work independently and familiar with the management of Alibaba platform
- Proven track record of success in E-Commerce marketing strategies
- Highly motivated and sales-oriented
- Good communication with foreign customers
- A team player and have strong negotiation, interpersonal skills
- Translating fashion trends into commercially successful styles and collections for the relevant product category taking price points, geography, culture and etc., into consideration. Present the designs in context to the category direction.
- Gather market data on key fashion trends and identify ideas to be developed.
- Support the collection development by conceptualizing and designing: preparing style sheets and material of accessories.
- Work closely with the Head of Design, Buying and Merchandising teams.
- To undertake other assigned duties, as required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in bag design with a graduation from fashion design
- Ability to keep deadlines and season/collection schedules.
- Strong interest in the fashion bag is an advantage
- Passion for bag design will be a bonus
- To review and analyze global assortment and select suitable collections for the regions
- Understand competition, pricing, and how the brand should be positioned within the region
- Analyze consumer profile, buying pattern and forecast future trends
- To prepare seasonal hindsight for the brand principal ,reference and approval
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
- Having 2 to 3 years of working experience would be preferred
- Strong interest in the fashion bag is an advantage
- Passion for fashion bag design will be a bonus
- Candidates who have oversea working experiences is highly advantageous
- Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills