- Translating fashion trends into commercially successful styles and collections for the relevant product category taking price points, geography, culture and etc., into consideration. Present the designs in context to the category direction.
- Gather market data on key fashion trends and identify ideas to be developed.
- Support the collection development by conceptualizing and designing: preparing style sheets and material of accessories.
- Work closely with the Head of Design, Buying and Merchandising teams.
- To undertake other assigned duties, as required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in bag design with a graduation from fashion design
- Ability to keep deadlines and season/collection schedules.
- Passion for bag design will be a bonus
- Experiences with soft goods design will be an advantage
If you are interested in the job position and believe you are a good fit for the role, then we'd love to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org